Re: NSLU inaccessible after unslinging to USB memory stick

  • cnczane
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hear, hear. I did the same thing.

      As I am still unclear as to when linuxrc is exec'd, I
      also inserted a line at the very beginning of the copy
      I was editing to 'flag' which one it was; e.g.,
      /bin/echo "From /share/hdd/data/linuxrc..." >> /root/linuxrc.log

      BTW, the article on 'RedBoot Sequence' says:
      "4. Because there is no /linuxrc file in the initial ramdisk,..."

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/RedBootSequence

      --
      CZ

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Kamin Whitehouse <kaminw@y...>