Apache and SSL issue

  • chronofox01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I have recently switched from appWeb to apache due to the php & ssl
      bug, and laziness of compiling it myself. I setup apache with ssl,
      this doc is better than the wiki doc to generate certificates, as I
      have had no problems setting up ssl with this doc
      http://www.akadia.com/services/ssh_test_certificate.html.

      However, I am able to get my website (www.technofox.net) running great
      in https://www.technofox.net, how ever http://www.technofox.net loads
      either extremely slow or not at all, I checked my config file and they
      appear to be correctly configured, but I can't figure out why this is
      happening. Can anyone explain why this is so?