2 Disks Attached - Format Disk 2, Corrupted Disk 1?

  • Lucas Tam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I tried formatting a newly attached Disk 2 - but it ended up corrupted
      my Disk 1! Has anyone seen this happen with the NSLU2?

      My Disk 1 ended up being "formatted" for the size of disk 2 :(

      I did notice that both drives were blinking during the format process...

      Disk 2 was successfuly formatted however.