Shares Comments in Stock Linksys Firmware

  • Lucas Tam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi all,

      I noticed something strange with the share comments - disk 2's share
      comment would always override disk 1's.

      If I edit Disk 1's comment and refresh the screen then the comment will
      show up fine.

      But if I reboot, disk 2's comment seems to overwrite whatever changes I
      made.

      Is the share comment feature broken?