Re: create new howto page

  • Phil Endecott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
      > how can I add a new howto page?

      At the bottom of the left column of each Wiki page you'll see a link to
      the Wiki documentation.

      As far as I recall, you can create a new page just by visiting the
      address where you want it to appear, e.g.

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/AddSwapFile

      and following the instructions.

      A few pages are password-protected, and the HowTo index page is one of
      them. So after you've written your page you'll need to ask someone who
      has a password (not me) to add a link from the HowTo index page.

      --Phil.