Re: Appweb + PHP on unslung -- ready yet?

  • Matt McNeill
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Asko,

      Sorry, gmane seems to have stripped the attachment. I've stuck a zip
      file in the files area for the Yahoo which contains all the source.

      ipkg is very easy to get set up with and it should be fairly obvious
      where to put the files from the zip file referred to above.

      I definately recommend setting up a cross development environment (the
      slug is VERY slow for native compilation - it will take days to compile
      MySQL and PHP).

      Follow the instrucitons here.

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/AddAPackageToUnslung

      Matt