Cannot store Outlook .PST files

  • Ronald Lyster
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      I see some have posted here about the corruption of Outlook .pst
      files. I cannot even store the darn things - in doing so the file
      apparently becomes (or looks like) an old Outlook format file, and the
      new format cannot be saved into it. Very odd. Any solutions? Should
      I consider switching to NTFS? I see many posts here saying that even
      with the latest firmware (which I have) the NTFS file system is not
      completely supported.....