ROKUSlug HondaPuter

  • kvnmcgough
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
      I have just fininshed the electromechanicals for an uNSLUng 5.5 mt-daapd/Twonkyvision Dash-Embedded ROKU M1000 media server... in a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid.

      Any interest out there for the schematics?

      Features:

      Full Microprocessor controlled shutdown and startup controls-
      boots on startup and shuts down gracefully after parking for 20 minutes.

      Buck-converter driven (DC-DC) for all components-no fans

      Flash Boot Drive on the Slug with swapoff

      Battery Isolation-
      power for Slug and peripherals through a 34Ah Gel Battery

      Automatically rsync at startup-
      sync car media with home-based podcast subscriptions wirelessly

    • Dale VanZile
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2005
        kvnmcgough wrote:

        > I have just fininshed the electromechanicals for an uNSLUng 5.5
        > mt-daapd/Twonkyvision Dash-Embedded ROKU M1000 media server... in a
        > 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid.

        That is too cool!

        Pix?

        C ya,
        Dutch
      • kvnmcgough
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
          The photos are in the album section. Enjoy!