Re: [nslu2-general] Re: View CPU & Memory Usage / What Is Loaded In Memory?

  • mwester@dls.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2005
      This really isn't an NSLU2 thing; this is more basic UNIX - a primer on UNIX would be the best place to find answers to these questions.

      Specifically on the HOME issue, the home directory is called out in the passwd file, and if memory serves me it is set to "/root" for the super-user on unslung. All you have to do is create that directory and it's fixed.