BackupPC

  • Oliver Vecernik
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005

      I successfully installed Unslung 5.5-beta, perl and some necessary
      modules from cpan with some quirks. gzip from busybox did not work, so I
      had to install gzip and configure cpan to use gzip from /opt/bin instead
      of /bin. Apache is up and running, but I can't fire up BackupPC_Admin. I
      receive an Internal Server Error.

      [Wed Dec 14 10:31:46 2005] [error] (13)Permission denied: exec of
      'BackupPC_Admin' failed
      [Wed Dec 14 10:31:46 2005] [error] [client 192.168.0.6] Premature end of
      script headers: BackupPC_Admin

      # ll /opt/share/apache2/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin
      -r-sr-xr-- 1 backuppc everyone 3920 Dec 13 14:00
      /opt/share/apache2/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin*

      I couldn't find mod_perl for apache, but it seems that setuid support is
      also not working. Has anybody successfully tried to run this script or
      any other hint?

      --
      Oliver