Re: [nslu2-general] Apache crash with php classes ?

  • CORNELIU DOBAN
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
      Now I undestand !

      When I installed (and run the setup) I had previous versions of apache2 and php that were working fine. Other peoples complained in the mean time that gallery setup is no longer working.
      After recovering my old config.php my gallery is working fine (except the setup).

      There is a slug bug about it but i dont't remember the number

      Regards,
      Corneliu

      CORNELIU DOBAN <corneliu_doban@...> wrote: Hi,

      I don't know if is related to classes but mine is crashing too.
      Noting in Apache log either.

      It was working fine, but my filesystem got corrupted and fsck failed to fix it completly, so I had to format the drive and reinstall everything.
      Also I decided to upgrade from unslung 3.18 to the latest 5.5

      Now (with my original httpd.conf) is crashing when accesing the gallery/setup/index.php (using the old gallery-1.4.4-pl6 that was working before).

      There is no difference regarding the packages I had before the upgrade and after:

      apache - 2.0.54-2 - The most popular web server on the internet
      apr - 0.9.6-2 - Apache Portable Runtime library
      apr-util - 0.9.6-3 - Apache Portable Runtime utilities library
      eaccelerator - 0.9.2a-4 - Yet another php cache / accelerator
      php - 5.0.4-1 - The php scripting language
      php-apache - 5.0.4-1 - The php scripting language, built as an apache module
      php-gd - 5.0.4-1 - libgd extension for php

      I have no idea what it causing it.

      Corneliu

      mcfly587 <mclain588@...> wrote:
      Hello :)

      I have a small problem, when i try to use a class with php, apache
      crash.

      Nothing in log ...

      Anybody use classes on php ?

      Thanks in advance.

      Computer internet security Firmware development Computer internet business Computer internet access Computer internet help

      ---------------------------------

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2005
        hello,

        I try another thing on my slug, when i use the command "exec" like :

        exec('wget http://www.google.be');

        Apache crash !

        I continue my search :) to resolve that !

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, CORNELIU DOBAN
        <corneliu_doban@y...> wrote:

        > Now I undestand !
        >
        > When I installed (and run the setup) I had previous versions of
        apache2 and php that were working fine. Other peoples complained in
        the mean time that gallery setup is no longer working.
        > After recovering my old config.php my gallery is working fine
        (except the setup).

        > There is a slug bug about it but i dont't remember the number
        >
        > Regards,
        > Corneliu
        >
        > CORNELIU DOBAN <corneliu_doban@y...> wrote: Hi,
        >
        > I don't know if is related to classes but mine is crashing too.
        > Noting in Apache log either.
        >

        > It was working fine, but my filesystem got corrupted and fsck
        failed to fix it completly, so I had to format the drive and reinstall
        everything.
        > Also I decided to upgrade from unslung 3.18 to the latest 5.5
        >
        > Now (with my original httpd.conf) is crashing when accesing the
        gallery/setup/index.php (using the old gallery-1.4.4-pl6 that was
        working before).

        > There is no difference regarding the packages I had before the
        upgrade and after:

        > apache - 2.0.54-2 - The most popular web server on the internet
        > apr - 0.9.6-2 - Apache Portable Runtime library
        > apr-util - 0.9.6-3 - Apache Portable Runtime utilities library
        > eaccelerator - 0.9.2a-4 - Yet another php cache / accelerator
        > php - 5.0.4-1 - The php scripting language
        > php-apache - 5.0.4-1 - The php scripting language, built as an
        apache module
        > php-gd - 5.0.4-1 - libgd extension for php
        >
        > I have no idea what it causing it.
        >
        > Corneliu
        >

        > mcfly587 <mclain588@h...> wrote:
        > Hello :)
        >
        > I have a small problem, when i try to use a class with php, apache
        > crash.
        >
        > Nothing in log ...
        >
        > Anybody use classes on php ?
        >

        > Thanks in advance.

        > Computer internet security Firmware development
        Computer internet business Computer internet access Computer
        internet help

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------

        > Computer
        internet security Firmware
        development Computer internet
        business
        Computer internet access
        Computer internet help

        Service.

      • Johnny Karlsen
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2005
          Reported in bug 211, 195 and 253. Work done or not I don't know.

          /Johnny