Re: Custom case and Usbhub and Nslu2

  • zhyla
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "driverhs" <driverhs@y...> wrote:
      > > I'm new to the Nslu2 and can't do alot of testing before building
      > the
      > > case.

      Test before building the case, it's just common sense to get
      everything working before you start building a box for it.

      For the case make sure you have sufficient ventilation/airflow to keep
      the drive cool. A hot drive is a dead drive.

      > > I want to make it as compatible as possible, want to be able to
      > > connect general hardware, maybe a camera, Usbflash, HD etc.

      A USB connector is a USB connector. I don't understand where
      compatibility comes into play.

      Post some pics when you're done, I'm interested in doing something
      similar. Though my solution will probably involve a rubbermaid
      container and zip ties.

      Zhyla