newbie question: multiple drives on unslung NSLU2?

  • Adam Schabtach
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
      Greetings,

      I am a newcomer to this list, having just purchased an NSLU2. I have been
      reading the wiki but am still confused about one aspect of setting up an
      unslung NSLU2.

      I see that it is a known bug in Unslung version 5.5 that only one of the USB
      ports works. It is also known that many USB hubs do not work with the NSLU2.
      However, in the WhatPeopleAreReallyUsingTheirSlugsFor section, there are
      several people who say they are using two hard drives with their Unslung
      version 5.5 NSLU2. Hence my question is, how is this done? Are these people
      just lucky enough to have a USB hub that works?

      Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer insight into this issue.

      --Adam

      --
      Adam Schabtach
      adam@...