Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2-Linux state of the project

  • CN
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
      Thank you very much for all of your hard work in getting such an excellent
      prodcut to this community!

      Cordially, Chacko

      On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:28:01 +1030, Rod Whitby wrote:

      Since today is the first time in the history of this project that we
      have ever had three of the nslu2-linux core team members in the same
      physical location (ka6sox and jacques met up with me on my visit to
      Austin this week), I thought it might be a good time to outline the
      current status of the NSLU2-Linux project (and the related projects:
      Debonaras and Debian/armeb).