Re: NSLU2 Transfer Speeds

  • zhyla
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Good idea, but you should have defined the units for the speeds so
      that everybody uses the same thing (instead of KB/s, MB/s, Mb/s, etc).
      That way you can sort too. I personally prefer Mb/s since it's easy
      to compare to your network hardware's theoretical speed, but as long
      as it's uniform it doesn't matter what you use.

      I added some NFS numbers, it looks like I win :).

      Zhyla