RE: [nslu2-general] Re: 1-wire Oww - Problems with using the DS9490R USB to 1-wire dongle

  • Øystein Hansen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 20, 2005
      I tried writing the sentence "devices driver usb" as "devices driver USB"
      and that fixed this problem. This is tough only walled when the DS9490R
      dongle is placed in the root USB hub.

      As I already boot on a flash in USB port 1, "disk 1", and need an external
      hard drive which now is connected trough a USB hub on USB port 2 "disk 2 /
      flash" I need the DS9490R to be accessible through the USB hub.

      The hub is up and running, and my external hard drive is working properly.
      Has someone tried using the DS9490R with a hub, or have an idea on how to
      solve this?

      Best regards

      Øystein Hansen