Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Extra usb ports using a hub, wireless usb card

  • Tom Schutzer-Weissmann
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 16 7:48 PM
      On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 19:08 -0800, CN wrote:
      > Tom,
      >
      > What brand of usb wireless adapter are you going to try? I have an Airlink
      > adapter I very much would like to try.

      It's a Belkin F5D 7050, works for me in Linux with the rt2570 driver
      http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

      It works and even supports hostap mode in *BSD, using the ural driver -
      there's a Linux port, http://etudiants.insia.org/~jbobbio/ural-linux/,
      but that doesn't seem to do hostap.

      ... but I've never tried an Airlink one...

      ciao
      Tom