Duplicate files/volumes / formatting doesn't delete files

  • Per Karlsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2005
      Running R63 with a Maxtor 250GB disk (EXT3) under Windows 98SE.
      (I upgraded from R29 just recently.)

      Why is it that files backuped (or manually copied) to the NSLU
      are copied to 2 places? Files are copied to both \admin 1\share
      and to folders directly under NSLU.
      Also, when copying files to Public, they are also copied to disk 1.
      I just don't
      get it.

      When trying to clear out everything and start from scratch, the
      formatting does
      not delete any files on the NSLU. When trying to format once again,
      it just says the disk is already formatted.

      What is wrong here? Besides this, the disk works as intended.

      /P