Info about ucslugc-image

  • andrea.fanfani@nekhem.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Hi all, i'm a very newbie in the slug world.

      I'm playing with the mastermakefile. I "make ucslugc-image"
      because i would like play with the ucslugc branch.

      Then, after a long compilation I found in the ucslugc/tmp/deploy/images
      directory the files:

      openslug-nslu2-20051111145919.rootfs.jffs2
      and
      zImage-openslug

      how i can merge them for obtaining a .bin image, like
      openslug, and flashing mi nslu ?

      There is something wrong ?

      Regards
      a.f.

      --
      Andrea Fanfani
      "Ci sono 10 tipi di persone, quelli che capiscono i numeri binari...