Can't flash via redboot

  • brendanpratt2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2005
      Filled mine up and it won't reboot, so I tried to reflash via redboot.

      Got there okay, can ping the nslu , but when I'm in redboot I can not
      ping anyone, so I tried to ping itself from redboot, as in
      ping -h 192.168.0.1 but it comes back with

      Network PING - from 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.1
      PING - received 0 of 10 expected

      I'm running under win xp, and have already got a working tftp server
      running, so if I can get the nslu to talk back to the computer, I
      should be right.

      Have I got myself an expensive plastic box, or is there something I
      can do ?

      Thanks.