Re: Latest firmware upgrade - unusable performance

  • leitart
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
      Another thought. Try turning off the UPnP support via the web control
      panel and see if that changes anything.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "irfan29200" <irfan@u...> wrote:

      > browsing the shares. Once the file transfer is started, the speed is
      fine.
    • irfan29200
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005
        If I MAP the NSLU2 share as a network drive on my PC, the browsing is
        perfectly fine, the speed is good. But if I access it in network
        neighbourhood, the browsing is unusably slow. The speed is still fine.
        THe PING is fine in both cases.

        Any comments.