Re: any ctorrent admin pages available in php ?

  • nickctrl
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Thanks for your reply Philip.

      I know that ctorrent is console based, but as it is available for the
      nslu2 ... I was hoping.

      About writing the pages, yes it is possible, but I wanted to know if
      it had already been done. Why to reinvent the wheel ? But it seems the
      wheel doesn't exist :-(

      I think we need to use screen to be able to track the status of
      running torrents and to stop them.

      By any chance, is there any torrent app administrable by the web
      running on the slug ?

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Philip Johnson