Web server

  • svizikidis
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2005
      What packages should i install in order to have a working wed server(
      including php, mysql etc.) ?

      Thanks in advance.
    • Dan Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2005
        Hi,

        svizikidis wrote:
        > What packages should i install in order to have a working wed server(
        > including php, mysql etc.) ?

        You can find the packages that you need by searching here:
        http://ipkgfind.nslu2-linux.org/

        apache and thttpd are webservers.

        Thanks,

        Dan
      • j_ohare2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2005
          --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "svizikidis" <svizikidis@y...>
          wrote:
          > What packages should i install in order to have a working wed server(
          > including php, mysql etc.) ?
          >
          > Thanks in advance.

          thppd works well for me but I don't know about php or mysql as I am
          something of a novice.

          Good luck.