Re: [nslu2-general] Re: skype pkg?

  • CORNELIU DOBAN
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 26, 2005
      Skype is using the iLBC codec (I heard) and the
      asterisk implementation of that codec requires
      floating point calculation, so it's not working on the
      slug.

      The IPX4xx has some DSP instructions and there is an
      Intel library that has all the codecs and other VoIP
      goodies, but I did not find a way to use them because
      it gives you access to just one end of the pipe (the
      other end is handled by a NPE).

      http://mail.yahoo.com