Burning CD's with iTunes [error]

  • chandersawh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      After much success with my unslung NSLU2 I decided to burn a cd from
      one of my iTunes playlist. I kept getting an 'burning failed for
      unknown reason (2127)??

      My Windows XP box is conntected to my SLUG via a router (100 Meg
      ethernet). I am wondering if the ethernet connection is too slow to
      keep up with the buffer demands when burning CD's.

      I tried burning songs on my local C: drive to an AUDIO CD with no
      problems. It seems when I go to burn a AUDIO cd from my mp3's, m4a,
      m4p stored on my SLUG I get this error?

      NOTE: I am not using mt-daapd. I just placed the "iTunes Music" folder
      from C:\Documents and Settings\.... to the SLUG and point iTunes to it.

      NOTE2: I used NERO to burn and AUDIO cd from my mp3 collection on my
      SLUG and it also failed.

      Interestinly, I burned a 'data folder' on my SLUG with no problems. It
      seems like this happens with trying to audio cd's.