Samba Version in original R29 and R63 firmware

  • ultra_net_de
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16 5:19 AM
      Hi everybody,

      can somebody tell me which SAMBA version contains the
      R29 and which the R63 original linksys firmware ?

      Was there an update from one version to another ?

      Thanks a lot.
    • ultra_net_de
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19 4:24 AM
        OK for everybosy who is interested, I answer to my questions myself.

        I asked the linksys support, here is the answer to the firmware samba
        versions:

        R29: uses samba 2.2.7b

        R63: uses samba 3.0.11

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "ultra_net_de"