Re: [nslu2-general] Unable to enable telnet after Linksys V23R63 Firmware upgrade

  • Satboy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
      Unfortunately, from what I understand, Telnet access is disabled in this
      version of the firmware. Installing the Unsling Firmware is one way to
      re-enable it.

      On 9/3/05, spartacus <spartacus_ny@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > After installing Linksys V23R63 firmware, I tried to enable telnet at
      > http://192.168.0.115/Management url but indexing is disabled. I tried
      > http://192.168.0.115/Management/telnet.cgi which returned 'file not
      > found' error. Does anyone know what's the new name for telnet.cgi or
      > another way to enable telnet. Thanks.
      > Okan

    • spartacus
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
        Thanks Satboy. That fixed the problem and I can browse the Management
        folder and enable telnet as necessary. Appreciate the assistance.