Re: ftp problems

  • spartacus
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      Bob,
      Thank you for the very informative write up. I faced the exact same
      problem and your post was very helpful. In my case, I had inetd.conf
      file in following locations:
      # find . -name inetd.conf
      ./etc/inetd.conf
      ./opt/etc/inetd.conf
      ./initrd/etc/inetd.conf
      I had to make sure none of them had that vsftpd line. Once fixed,
      proftp started working just fine. Thanks again.
      Okan