Re: [nslu2-general] PowerSupply..

  • Peter Boraston
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      Any regulated plug top PSU that will deliver a couple
      of amps should do the trick. Check the polarity of
      the connectors. Try Maplin electronics.

      --- Jason Pepper <buxtonmarauder@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after
      blowing the power
      supply) I would like to try and get a replacement
      power supply for the
      UK..

      I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete
      package and will
      not sell me a power supply separately !!!

      any ideas ?

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

    • Dale VanZile
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Jason Pepper wrote:

        > I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
        > supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
        > UK..
        >
        > I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete package and will
        > not sell me a power supply separately !!!
        >
        > any ideas ?

        Jason--
        It ought to be relatively easy to find a replacement if you bring the
        dead one over to the nearest electronics shop. IIRC, it's 5V at 2A.

        HTH!

        C ya,
        Dutch