Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Is it possible to do UpnP forwarding with Linksys WRT54G router

  • Robert Hammond
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 12:11 PM
      In message <df03ss+djfv@...>, chandersawh
      <chandersawh@...> writes
      >Because I am using this router with my NSLU2. It's a popular router
      >that many people use.
      >
      >I need to forward all port 80 bound traffic to port 900 internally to
      >access mythttd server running on the NSLU2. This can be done via UpNP
      >forwarding.

      Looking through the latest online manual suggest that port forwarding
      across ports is not supported with the WRT54G.

      Suggest that if you want to use port 80 then you will have to
      re-configure the NSLU2 admin pages to use a non standard web port then
      configure mythttpd to use port 80.
      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA