Re: [nslu2-general] PowerSupply..

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      Any 5V DC power supply will be OK. Or you can use power plug adapter http://www.elect-spec.com/uadapter.htm
      HTH
      Petr

      JP> I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
      JP> supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
      JP> UK..
      JP>
      JP> I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete package and will
      JP> not sell me a power supply separately !!!
      JP>
      JP> any ideas ?
    • Peter Boraston
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Any regulated plug top PSU that will deliver a couple
        of amps should do the trick. Check the polarity of
        the connectors. Try Maplin electronics.

        --- Jason Pepper <buxtonmarauder@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
        I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after
        blowing the power
        supply) I would like to try and get a replacement
        power supply for the
        UK..

        I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete
        package and will
        not sell me a power supply separately !!!

        any ideas ?

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------

      • Dale VanZile
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          Jason Pepper wrote:

          > I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
          > supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
          > UK..
          >
          > I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete package and will
          > not sell me a power supply separately !!!
          >
          > any ideas ?

          Jason--
          It ought to be relatively easy to find a replacement if you bring the
          dead one over to the nearest electronics shop. IIRC, it's 5V at 2A.

          HTH!

          C ya,
          Dutch