PowerSupply..

  • Jason Pepper
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2005
      I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
      supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
      UK..

      I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete package and will
      not sell me a power supply separately !!!

      any ideas ?
    • Gabor Kiss [Bitman]
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        > I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
        > supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
        > UK..

        > any ideas ?

        Any stabilized 5 volt/2 amper DC power source must be good for you.
        At most the plug (with the whole cord) should be borrowed from
        the old power supply.

        Gabor
      • Petr
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          Any 5V DC power supply will be OK. Or you can use power plug adapter http://www.elect-spec.com/uadapter.htm
          HTH
          Petr

          JP> I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
          JP> supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
          JP> UK..
          JP>
          JP> I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete package and will
          JP> not sell me a power supply separately !!!
          JP>
          JP> any ideas ?
        • Peter Boraston
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
            Any regulated plug top PSU that will deliver a couple
            of amps should do the trick. Check the polarity of
            the connectors. Try Maplin electronics.

            --- Jason Pepper <buxtonmarauder@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
            I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after
            blowing the power
            supply) I would like to try and get a replacement
            power supply for the
            UK..

            I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete
            package and will
            not sell me a power supply separately !!!

            any ideas ?

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

          • Dale VanZile
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
              Jason Pepper wrote:

              > I have an NLSU2 that I bought in the US and (after blowing the power
              > supply) I would like to try and get a replacement power supply for the
              > UK..
              >
              > I asked Linksys they said they only sell the complete package and will
              > not sell me a power supply separately !!!
              >
              > any ideas ?

              Jason--
              It ought to be relatively easy to find a replacement if you bring the
              dead one over to the nearest electronics shop. IIRC, it's 5V at 2A.

              HTH!

              C ya,
              Dutch