Fw: [nslu2-general] Slooooow mp3 streams

  • Ludo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005

      Running 3.xx unlsung using Twonkyvision (UPnP) software, a 20GB Mp3 library on a B 11Mb wifi without any lag.
      Did you try another wifi card in your laptop? Some cards really underperform. You could try NetMeter (by ReadError) to measure your speed.
      I would also suggest using another player. WMP does not stream like a charm. Try Winamp.

      Ludo