Switch from HDD to Memory Stick (USB 2.0)

  • chandersawh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      I currently have my SLUG connected to a HDD with unslung 5.xx
      firmware. I have setup my development enviroment, installed about 50
      packages, basically everything is working fine. It took me a while to
      get all this done.

      I would like to to use a USB memory stick as my HDD. Is there a way to
      make this switch without have to completely reinstalling everthing?

      Can I ""image"" my current HDD setup and place that image onto my USB
      stick?

      This would result is my SLUG running virtually noiseless.

      Thanks