Re: unslung versus openslug

  • epkulse
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2005
      I´m a bit curious about upgrading to Openslug. However, I´m not a
      Linux expert. But, I´m managing to maintain a Fedora box running a
      webserver - but I must admit that I use Webmin and Swat to simplify
      the task for me. In any case, my reason for going Openslug would be to
      ensure that my Slug becomes more stable - today I succeed to "hang
      him" if I put pressure on him e.g. by handling multiple
      smbd-processes. Therefore, I wonder - would the new Kernel and
      whatever else that is updated compared to Unslung Beta 5.5 possibly
      improve this situation?

      BR

      /Uffe