Re: Newbie questions - update

  • epkulse
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2005
      Current status: Seems stable as long as I don´t stress the SLUG with
      several jobs. I suspect possibly memory issues, but so far I have no
      clue. But, now I can keep the SLUG working for long periods (several
      hours, or even half-days), which was completely impossible before when
      it died within minutes after starting one single job... Now, it
      becomes unstable easily mainly if i put pressure on it by starting
      several copy jobs.

      /Uffe