Looking for a secure Web file server

  • bassaraya
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2005
      Hello,
      I'm a newbie on this list and the slug. Just recently got. Was looking to
      replace a Win Box with the Linksys NSLU2. I use the Win Box as a secure web
      file server. I use this application on the Win Box:

      http://www.sharing-file.com/

      Is there a similar application the NSLU2? The present application that
      comes with the NSLU2 is definitely lacking. Thanks for any help. I eager
      to replace the Win Box.

      Juan