Re: Can you access from outwith LAN?

  • fransmeulenbroeks
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2005
      Theron,

      The gateway address can be changed in the web interface.
      If you manage to install new packages with ipkg your outbound
      connection is ok. If not fix that one first before trying external
      access.

      DMZ is generally not a good idea as this forwards all unmapped ports to
      the slug.
      It is nice for testing, but once you have things working better switch
      it off and only map port 22 (the ssh port) to the slug.
      Btw I have assumed that your port 22 is not mapped to some other device
      yet (otherwise DMZ is not going to help you at all)

      Good luck! FM

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Theron Becker" <tjbecker@a...>