Re: Has anyone connect 2 NSLU2s to a network?

  • mikejen_lyons
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 24, 2004
      Are your problems similar to other peoples' of having a good drive
      one minute then it becomes "Not Connected"? If so I'm sure you've
      seen that it appears to be related to the enclosures used. I just
      wanted to make sure that having 2 systems attached to the same
      network wouldn't inherently cause problems.

      Good luck with the "not connected" problem it is a pain. I sent a
      string of emails to Linksys about it...no solid response back.

      Cheers,
      ml

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "hdouglas64" <yahoo@h...>