New poll for nslu2-general

  • nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2004
      nslu2-general group:

      I telnet into the NSLU2 to use Linux
      commands....

      o Never, I use the web interface exclusively
      o Sometimes
      o Often
      o I would if I knew how

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2006
        nslu2-general group:

        What firmware do you use on your NSLU2? I am using Unslung 6.8 Firmware but I am trying to see what others are using.

        o Unslung Firmware
        o SlugOS Firmware
        o OpenSlug Firmware
        o UcSlugC Firmware