Re: Apache Configuration Problem using Unslung beta 5.5

  • Andy Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005
      Just a wild one (I am no Linux or Apache Guru)
      Try installing ncurses - that did the trick for me in getting
      asterisk to work.

      ipkg install ncurses

      Andy

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "stuartriley05"
      <stuart_riley@s...> wrote:
      > I've just unslung my new slug with version beta 5.5, everything
      seems
      > to be working fine and working from disk 1 (df confirms my rootfs
      is
      > in the correct place). I tried to install apache, but get the
      > following error, any ideas? I couldn't find anything after
      searching
      > the wiki. I dug around with "find" and can't find libldap-2.2.so.7
      on
      > my slug?
      >
      > # ipkg install php-apache
      >
      > [... downloads removed to save space...]
      >
      > Configuring apache
      > update-alternatives: Linking //opt/sbin/htpasswd
      to /opt/sbin/apache-
      > htpasswd
      > /opt/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libldap-
      > 2.2.so.7: cannot
      > /opt/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libldap-
      > 2.2.so.7: cannot
      > postinst script returned status 127
      > ERROR: apache.postinst returned 127
      > Configuring bzip2
      > Configuring libxml2
      > Configuring libxslt
      > Configuring openssl
      > Configuring php
      > Configuring php-apache
      > Configuring zli
    • droelleke
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
        I have the same problem after i updateted my apache to the newest
        version. My system is unslung 3.18. I tried different install option
        like force-reinstall and -force-overwrite and a combination of both
        and at last your trick but nothing works. I hope someone will have
        asolution for this problem.

        Dieter

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Johnson"