3.17 -> 5.5 upgrade red/green blinker

  • joerandom15
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      I followed the instructions very carefully for upgrading from 3.17
      to 5.5. I went into maintenance mode and started the upgrade and my
      slug is sitting, after 10 hours, with a red/green blinker. I can't
      find any recovery information in the Wiki or FAQs. What next?
    • Øyvind Repvik
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        joerandom15 wrote:
        > I followed the instructions very carefully for upgrading from 3.17
        > to 5.5. I went into maintenance mode and started the upgrade and my
        > slug is sitting, after 10 hours, with a red/green blinker. I can't
        > find any recovery information in the Wiki or FAQs. What next?

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RecoverFromABadFlash

        Regards,
        Øyvind