Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2_V23R63

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2005
      On 7/31/05, gregorybeat <gregory.beat@...> wrote:
      > I noticed that Cisco/Linksys current firmware is NSLU2_V23R63
      >
      > There are no specific notes on Release 63 in the text file, BUT
      > I notice that this version correctly recognizes NTFS/FAT drive
      > attached to the Disk 1 USB port - and woudl access it.
      > IF you format that drive from the NSLU2 Admin menu - it formats the
      > drive as EXT3.

      Anyone seen source code for it ye? That's the trigger for including
      it's functionality in Unslung.

      -- Rod
    • Philip Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 6:11 AM
        On 1 Aug 2005, at 00:16, Rod Whitby wrote:

        > Anyone seen source code for it ye? That's the trigger for including
        > it's functionality in Unslung.

        Nope, doesn't look like it's been released yet.
        ftp://ftp.linksys.com/opensourcecode/nslu2/ contains only R24, R25 &
        R29.
        Want me to get on their case? :-)

        Also, what's warranted such a high release number? I could understand
        if it was 40 or maybe even 50... but 63?

        {EDIT: I actually *can't* seem to find a R63 anywhere, not on the
        website or the FTP site - and my mac indexes the latter... Greg,
        where did you see this release?}

        > -- Rod

        Regards,
        --