Re: Previously working drive now showing NOT FORMATTED

  • Krusty The Clown
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2004
      If you are having this problem, make sure scandisk is off and not on
      a schedule. Then power off the drive and the NSLU2 for at least 10
      minutes. The ten minutes is very important if not longer because I
      tried it with two or three minutes and it didn't work, but then I
      got really fustrated and shut it all down and left the room for a
      while and then came back to try again and the problem went away. I
      didn't do anything different other than leaving it off for a long
      time, I'm not sure how long it takes but it worked for me.

      To prevent this from happening save your configuration files by
      downloading them to your computer.