Re: Problem running SerComm utility

  • greatcockup
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Kai Steinbach
      <kai.steinbach@g...> wrote:

      > file name is ok.
      > mine is 898 KB, too: 920,119 bytes.
      > I suggest download again. and/or try to install the one you have on
      > some other / someone else's computer.

      Thanks, Kai. That's what I did in the end. It installed fine on my
      partner's PC and did the upgrade over the wireless network without
      any
      problem. I've read that it can be problematic over wireless, but I
      got
      away with it. Still puzzled why I can't install it on my machine.
      (Because problem was solved, I deleted original message - no-one had
      replied at that stage.) Thanks again.

      Nick