Recommendation of streaming app/script

  • Michael Edholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hi everyone

      Have checked around on the pages but can't find any recommendation of a
      streaming application or script for a webserver to stream media both
      locally and over the Internet. I've player around a little with
      Kplaylist, Ampache and Jinzora (On Thttpd webserver) but all of them is
      a heavy for the NSLU2.
      What I really want to achieve is to listen to music while I am at the
      office so it's not for multiple users in any way..

      Anyone with a recommendation or a successful implementation of a
      streaming util?

      /Michael
      ... with his Turboslug next to him