Fw: [nslu2-general] Re: Confused and frustrated

  • Ludo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi there again,

      Please send some screenshots of your nslu2 system information (IP address, workgroup) and some of your Windows machiines (IP address, workgroup).
      Also include some screenshots of your nslu2 users and Windows users.

      Before doing this, please be sure that every user has a password on Windows and nslu2 and that these passwords match for each user on both the nlsu2 and Windows.

      Ludo