Unable to create a directory into NSLU2 v4.2

  • boardwatchr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi;

      I have correctly unslung my v.29 SLUG to v4.2 I think. I am unable to
      create a directory when connecting to any share I have created on the
      SLUG. The share access rights are set to everyone r/w. I also login
      to the share as the NSLU2 admin but still cannot create a directory on
      any share but can copy files (just not directories!). I normally use
      the SLUG as a backup device and am able to copy (write) files to any
      share on the SLUG's drive.

      Does anybody have any recommendations as to what could create this
      condition? Any suggestions as to what I should do to fix the problem?

      Thanks,
      Chuck