Re: appWeb - php ok?

  • rst77469
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005
      Ok, looks the php libs are not installed as part of the appWeb
      package. I installed the php package separately, but could get appWeb
      to recognize php.

      I tried the php-thttpd server and this seems to work very well, and it
      recognized the php install. Looks like I'll use the php-thttpd server
      instead of appWeb, it seems faster too.