Re: [nslu2-general] www.nslu2-linux.org machines are up again

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      On 6/29/05, Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@...> wrote:
      > Hello from Gregg C Levine
      > Good to know.
      > Rod, what about sending a note to the ISP to check its equipment
      > anyway? They might have more clews available.

      Gregg,

      The ISP is run by one of our community members, and he rang back to
      the U.S. from a family holiday overseas specifically to make sure
      things came back for us as soon as possible. The outage was with his
      upstream commercial network provider. His machines (and our
      nslu2-linux machines which are graciously hosted at his site at no
      cost to us) were unaffected (apart from being unreachable from the
      rest of the Internet).

      -- Rod